- oNE NIGHT STAND BEFORE THE FIRST DAY OF YOUR NEW JOB AND OOPS THAT WAS YOUR NEW BOSS YOU WERE SLEEPING WITH AU
- DETECTIVE PARTNERS AU
- U N D E R C O V E R A U
- PARENTS ARE CEO’S OF RIVALING COMPANIES AU
- PARENTS ARE HEADS OF RIVALING MOB FAMILIES AU
- REINCARNATION AU
- CHILDHOOD FRIENDS WITH ADJOINING HOUSES/ROOMS AU
- THIS IS THE END OF THE WORLD AND WE’RE ALL WE’VE GOT AU
Okay but Bill Weasley coming out as pansexual to his family
- Charlie just patting him on the shoulder and grinning happily
- Fred and George groaning “how will we ever stand a chance with anyone now?”
- Ron just shrugs “whatever makes you happy, man”
- Ginny jumps around his neck yelling about her awesome queer family
- Harry does what Harry always does when Bill gets too close, which is blush and quickly mumbles how it’s alright and he actually kind of knew
- Arthur setting Bill down and talking about the relationships he had with guys in the past and it ends with Bill crying tears of laughter
- Molly’s the one he’s the most anxious for because she really wants grandchildren and he is the oldest after all, so it’s no surprise that when he says he has to tell her something her eyes widen and she looks really panicked. He forced out the words and waits for the bomb to drop, but he doesn’t expect her to give him a relieved hug and say “thank Merlin, I thought you were going to get another piercing”
ok but hear me out- what about a lightning bolt scar that looked like real lightning?
#before the films came out this is what i thought it looked like #like his scar doesnt even look like a scar in the films or offish illustrations it looks like a scratch #i think its cool to imagine his scar being very conspicuous and deep idk (via parmachkai)
I love this, the way it looks like his head was split open and then healed back jagged and wrong. Reminds me of how there’s a little bit of Voldemort’s soul hiding within that scar.
Also yeah, the movie scar just looks like a weird little ‘N’ scratched over his eyebrow. IT BUGGED ME SO MUCH
Head cannon accepted.
YES THANK YOU SO MUCH
taught to me by (raehex)
I have made this type of curse jar as a last resort. You will need:
- Ground pepper flakes
- Cayenne pepper.
- Straight pins
- Parchment paper from a craft store
You can also add white vinegar, cigarette ash, incense ash, black peppercorn, black salt, brimstone, spiced rum, and/or fireball whiskey. I personally add white vinegar, incense ash, black peppercorn, and black salt.
Write the name(s) of target(s) on the paper. Sew the paper shut and put it in the jar along with the above mentioned ingredients. Also add things to personalize your curse such as a picture of the person.
Seal up the jar and melt a black and/or red candle over the top.
SHAKE. SHAKE. SHAKE. Concentrate on the target(s) as you shake…Picture the target in your mind’s eye. Use your emotions to guide you as to when you’re done. Store the jar in a dark place and shake when needed.
There you have it…A basic curse jar.
A lot of people have told me that Fibromyalgia isn’t real. I’ve been told that I imagine the pain and exhaustion and that I do it for attention. I’ve also been told that it’s not a disability.
I want people to know that is IS a real medical condition and disability and that we are NOT lying and we are NOT imagining it. Fibromyalgia is real, it exists and we are living proof. It’s time to change how medical professionals see Fibromyalgia and acknowledge that is is real!
Snow White twist where Snow White is played by a dark-skinned woman with snow white hair
- another twist: the story focuses on beauty in the context of racial prejudice
- the stepmother is white and known as the ‘fairest of them all’ but then this girl with dark skin grows to be more beautiful than her and she doesn’t understand and she doesn’t like it and she is threatened by it
- you can see where this is going
- there’s a long ass train and we’ve been waiting for it to pass for twenty minutes and you’re leaning out of the window of your car yelling at it so i’ll make some polite conversation au
- i’m somewhere past drunk and decidedly lost and you’re a kindly local on a nighttime outing au
- i ran away from home and knocked on the wrong door but you want to take me in anyway au
- waiting in a holding cell together for our friends to bail us out and you’re unexpectedly cool au
- are they staring at me or staring into the space around me i can’t tell and it’s intimidating au
- i come here when i want to be alone and i didn’t think anyone knew about it so where the hell did you come from au
- met you at a bar but it turns out you’re a soldier and you’re getting shipped into combat tomorrow au
- gave a running hug to the wrong person at the airport and knocked you to the ground au
- i’m a government worker and i had to seduce you for a case but i’m starting to like you legitimately au
- you came to look at the puppies i have for sale and you’re so into it that i can’t help but kneel down and help you assess them au
- walking between my s.o and you and i grabbed the wrong damn hand au
- called the wrong number and confessed my love to you in a sappy way before you could get a word in au
- we were studying across from each other in the library not acknowledging each other for hours and you passed out and fell onto my book so i’m screwed au